My guest post at author Michelle Hauck's blog covers my preferred technique for beginning a novel: exploring the world and characters through short stories.
Read more here!
And thanks to Michelle for hosting the post!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pitch Wars 2018 Wish List
Welcome to Pitch Wars 2018! I’m very excited to read your pitches and learn about your work. This post gives some info about me ...
-
I’m not the biggest fan of the phrase “unlikable female characters.” It’s often used as shorthand for female characters who are complex or ...
-
Welcome to Pitch Wars 2018! I’m very excited to read your pitches and learn about your work. This post gives some info about me ...
-
Hello, #PitchWars authors! I’m so excited to learn more about your books! This post includes some info about me and my writing, what I’m ...
No comments:
Post a Comment