This year I'll be offering query and first-page critiques to help writers prepare for PitchAmérica, a pitch contest devoted to Latinx voices.
Laura Pohl, the creator of PitchAmérica, interviewed me for the contest blog.
You can read the full interview here!
And keep an eye on my Twitter toward the end of July: I'll be running critique giveaways for PitchAmérica contestants!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pitch Wars 2018 Wish List
Welcome to Pitch Wars 2018! I’m very excited to read your pitches and learn about your work. This post gives some info about me ...
-
I’m not the biggest fan of the phrase “unlikable female characters.” It’s often used as shorthand for female characters who are complex or ...
-
Welcome to Pitch Wars 2018! I’m very excited to read your pitches and learn about your work. This post gives some info about me ...
-
Hello, #PitchWars authors! I’m so excited to learn more about your books! This post includes some info about me and my writing, what I’m ...
No comments:
Post a Comment